Experience: Mid-American was founded in 1975 in Lima, Ohio. Since then it has cleaned over twenty million square feet of space for a wide variety of organizations in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky. Customers range from small locations that require professional services on an infrequent basis to sites that employ hundreds of cleaners twenty-four hours a day seven days a week.
Resources: Mid-American has the financial strength, people, and equipment to handle any size facility, and quickly respond to special and unexpected events. We have developed extensive relationships over four decades of service that enable us to promptly find cleaning team members to fulfill new needs. Hundreds of skilled managers and cleaners are available from Ohio and surrounding states to promptly respond to special needs and assist team members.
Commitment to Quality: Mid-American is focused on providing the best services available by utilizing the latest technologies, careful screening and training of team members, conducting on-site safety & quality audits, being easy to contact, and promptly responding to customers. Privately owned and Ohio-based makes it easier for customers to get customized optimal solutions from nearby decision makers with a strong personal interest in customer satisfaction.
- CIMS certification with honors
- CIMS Green Building certification with honors
- On-site quality inspection and reporting
- On site cleaning time electronically monitored
- Operate MaccAcademy for specialized janitorial training
- Dedicated Director of Safety to maximize employee and service safety
- Dedicated Director of Training to maximize team member performance
- All team members in primary service areas are employees
- Bonding is available for any service size